Friday, June 24, 2011

Carnival

Hello, people sorry I have not bean posting. I have been  busy.  Yesterday I went to a carnival.  It was so much fun. I,saw my friend Grace and my friend Jillian at the carnival.  We went in a fun house and on a carousel together.  I went on another ride to it was a ride when you up, down , and spun at the same time.  Also we tyred some games too my younger brother won a stuff  animal  and my older brother won a little stuff animal to but he gave it to me .  Thank you!  It was a very cute skunk.

Stock Photography - amusement park. 
fotosearch - search 
stock photos, 
pictures, wall 
murals, images, 
and photo clipartDo you like carnivals?
Love
Katherine

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katherine! The carnival was really fun!!

    Love,Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,
    I do like carnivals! I have been in a fun house to, and won some cute animals. Sounds like you had a ball!

    ReplyDelete